Your trusted sourcing partner.
A leading globally applauded one stop sourcing house at garments arena of Bangladesh.Read more
Quality is not an act. It is a habit
Process that ensures peace of mind.
- Fabric & other Raw Material inventory according to approval once in-house for bulk production.
- Prepare after wash shade band of Fabric from each roll, analyze & assort for bulk production to control shade variations.
- Prepare trim card from bulk raw material arrival to ensure the product as required
- Adjust Pattern according to fabric shrinkage, comments on fit or PPS etc. and prepare necessary grading’s.
- Ensure proper QC file with all necessary information.
- Prepare a perfect production planning with detail oriented to get a winning product on time.
- At very beginning an initial production of 200 pcs at least arranged to check bulk product quality, measurement, workmanship, appearance after wash, shrinkage control, etc.
- With report of initial production, a Pre-Production Meeting arranged with all supervisor and production related people. Initiatives was taken according to initial production report for smooth production & quality goods in bulk.
- At second stage we produce 1200 - 2000 pcs to reconfirm bulk products quality
- There are several inline QC is placed in critical points to check 100% of goods on the sewing line.
- Every lot of washed garment was checked to ensure required wash/effect.
- At finishing & packing department we arrange several QC checking as like, button and rivet attachment, ironing, price tag, folding, packing, etc.
- We will take all necessary steps to one shade on one carton.
- After analyze 2nd initial production report, we start bulk production with improvement if necessary.
- We have at least one QA officer on each production unit for daily follow up and random checking.
- We arrange one inline inspection once packing is start
- We performed During Production Inspection on 10% complete Goods. at this stage we collect sample from random production for chemical testing if required.
- We arrange a Pre Final inspection on 80-90% complete goods. we checked proper label, ironing, tag, packing, etc along with critical issues.
- We performed Final Random Inspection after 100% complete goods to arrange approval from buyer for shipment.